Ever wished that you could live in a waterfront community? Blue World City has made that dream a possibility with the addition of the waterfront block to the prestige housing scheme. Now you can own a property amidst natural waters, and enjoy scenic views in a peaceful environment. The Waterfront Block is being developed cooperatively by an engineering company in China, Shan Jian Municipal Engineering Company, and the Blue Group of Companies. The Blue Group of companies is under the ownership of Mr. Saad Nazir. Being located at the Sunset Avenue of Blue World City, across the overseas block phase 5 and phase 6, the block enjoys easy accessibility from major parts of the twin cities, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. The Waterfront District features exquisite views of the natural lakes and streams of Pakistan. To level up the entertainment game, water sports and a floating restaurant will also be a part of this block. Premium facilities will be available to the residents of this block, which will not be found in other blocks of Blue World City. Luxury and affordability are bridged by the introduction of the convenient payment plan of the Waterfront District. So far, The No Objection Certificate of the Waterfront District has not been approved, but it is expected to be approved soon. The block offers commercial and residential plots at budget-friendly rates. Investment opportunities are golden in this block of Blue World City, which is why you should not delay in acquiring your dream home in this block.
Blue World City Waterfront District Payment Plan
Brief Description of Blue World City
Blue World City is a cooperatively achieved housing project that has been developed by the renowned Chinese engineering company, Shan Jian Munipicial, and the Blue Group of Companies. Mr. Saad Nazir owns the Blue Group of Companies, and Blue World City aims to provide a luxurious way of life to the residents of Pakistan. The housing scheme is located on Chakri Road, enjoying a favorable location and granting multiple access points. The No Objection Certificate was at first approved by the respective municipal authority, which was the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA), but due to the expansion of the project, the management had to reapply for the issuance of the NOC. As of yet, the NOC has not yet been approved, and it is expected that Blue World City will receive the NOC in a while. The housing project offers residential and commercial plots at affordable rates. The Waterfront District is a dazzling new addition to Blue World City, and the lives of the residents here will be subject to premium features that are different from those in the other blocks of the housing project. The following are some of the previous successful projects of the Blue Group of Companies:
- Center Park Lahore
- Blue Town Sapphire
- PIA Co-operative Society
- Blue Mart
- Blue Technologies
Location of the Waterfront District
The Waterfront District is located at an ideal location in Blue World City. The block is located on Sunset Avenue in Blue World City. The block is facing phase 5 and phase 6 of the overseas development of Blue World City. Direct access is granted via the Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M2) into the Waterfront District. The waterfront district is situated on natural bodies of water, giving serene and scenic views that are unmatched by any other block of Blue World City, making this block an excellent investment opportunity.
Accessibility of the Waterfront District
The favorable location of the Waterfront District grants it accessibility to major landmarks in the Twin Cities. The following are some of the easily accessible destinations in the Waterfront District:
- Adjacent to the Chakri Road and the Chakri Interchange
- Approximately 4 minutes drive away from Sihal, Chountra Road
- Approximately 5 minutes drive away from Rawalpindi Ring Road.
- Approximately 5 minutes drive away Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M2)
- Approximately 10 minutes drive away from the CPEC Route
- Approximately 14 minutes drive away from the Chakri M2 Toll Plaza
- Approximately 20 minutes drive from the Islamabad International Airport
- Approximately 30 minutes drive away from Rawalpindi
- Approximately 32 minutes drive from Islamabad
- Approximately 33 minutes drive away from Khanial Homes
- Approximately 45 minutes drive away from the N-5 National Highway
- Approximately 55 minutes drive away from Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Islamabad
- Approximately an hour away from N-80, Fateh Jang, Punjab
- Approximately an hour away from Bahria Town, Rawalpindi
Landmarks Proximate to the Waterfront District
The following landmarks are located close to the Waterfront District:
- National University of Science and Technology (NUST)
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Islamabad
- National Agriculture Research Center
- Islamabad International Airport
- Giga Mall Rawalpindi
- Top City 1
- Mumtaz City
- University Town
- Capital Smart City
- Bahria Town, Islamabad
No Objection Certificate The Waterfront District
The approval of the No Objection Certificate plays a vital role in attracting investors, as they are assured that the housing project is valid and approved by the respective municipal authority. However, the No Objection Certificate of the Waterfront District is not yet approved, and it is expected that the management will take the necessary steps to get the NOC. For further inquiries, contact the management of Blue World City.
Remarkable Features of the Waterfront District
The Waterfront District of Blue World City is no doubt a supreme addition to the elite housing scheme. The quality of facilities it offers ensures a serene and peaceful way of life. Since the district is situated on a natural body of water, this block features exclusive scenic views of streams and lakes. The management of Blue World City has taken further appropriate steps to rightfully claim the waterfront district as the first waterfront community in Pakistan. The following are the exquisite features of the Waterfront District of Blue World City:
- Natural Lakes and Streams: As mentioned earlier, the block is located amidst the natural waters of Pakistan, so the residents of this block will enjoy beautiful views of the lake and streams that will be present within the vicinity of the Waterfront Block.
- Water Sports: The community of the waterfront district can enjoy themselves in multiple water sports that will be available in the district.
- Mini Golf: Golf is a relaxing sport that people take part in. The Waterfront District will have a mini golf course, which will provide a delightful experience, surrounded by beautiful views of the waters.
- Outdoor Cinema: The Waterfront District will feature a unique outdoor cinema that will provide ample entertainment for the residents.
- Floating Restaurant: The Waterfront District will feature a unique floating restaurant, where customers can enjoy their meals amidst the beautiful waters of the District.
- Dancing Fountains: Dancing fountains are greatly adored by people of all ages, and hence Blue World City has decided to include them within the bounds of the Waterfront District, which will be a source of entertainment for the residents.
- Grand Mosque: For the religious activities of the residents, a grand mosque will be present in the district where the residents can peacefully attend to their religious duties.
- Commercial Zone: A commercial zone will be present in the housing scheme to cater to all the commercial needs of the residents.
The following are the various sizes of the commercial and residential plots that will be offered in The Waterfront District:
- 5 Marla commercial, 125 square yards
- 6 Marla Residential, 150 square yards
- 12 Marla Residential, 300 square yards
- 18 Marla Residential, 450 square yards
The residents value the facilities that are offered in a housing scheme greatly, as they determine the quality of life that will be offered to them. However, acquiring a home in any housing scheme requires the management to devise a convenient payment plan that enables the investors to easily acquire their dream home in an elite housing scheme. Blue World City offers numerous sizes of plots within each block, and they have introduced a payment plan that enables the general public to easily invest in the housing scheme without the installments feeling like too much of a burden. Just like the other blocks of Blue World City, the payment plan for The Waterfront District offers convenience and is straightforward. The payment plan lasts for 4 years, including a total of 40 monthly installments and 8 half-yearly installments. The payment plan descriptions of the commercial and residential plots that will be offered in the Waterfront District are as follows:
- 5 Marla Commercial (125 square yards) Plot: The total cost is 9,600,000 PKR. The down payment for the plot, which is required during the booking process, is 800,000 PKR. The monthly installments are only 96,000 PKR, while the bi-annual installments are only 560,000 PKR. The confirmation charges for the plot are 480,000 PKR.
- 6 Marla Residential (150 square yards) Plot: The total cost is 2,100,000 PKR. The down payment for the plot, which is required during the booking process, is 175,000 PKR. The monthly installments are only 21,000 PKR, while the bi-annual installments are only 122,500 PKR. The confirmation charges for the plot are 105,000 PKR.
- 12 Marla Residential (300 square yards) Plot: The total cost is 3,780,000 PKR. The down payment for the plot, which is required during the booking process, is 315,000 PKR. The monthly installments are only 37,800 PKR, while the bi-annual installments are only 220,500 PKR. The confirmation charges for the plot are 189,000 PKR.
- 18 Marla Residential (450 square yards) Plot: The total cost is 5,040,000 PKR. The down payment for the plot, which is required during the booking process, is 420,000 PKR. The monthly installments are only 50,400 PKR, while the bi-annual installments are only 294,000 PKR. The confirmation charges for the plot are 252,000 PKR.